Tribal background

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camera-Happy!

Bryce is so entertaining and fun to have around... we simply can't help taking so many pictures! We have happily fallen into the "new parent" routine where everything revolves around our new baby. We sometimes go to bed at 8:30, or whatever time Bryce falls asleep. I am sure we'll get into a more normal routine once he's a little older, but in the meantime we do whatever he cries (tells) us to do...and we are loving every minute! He is growing so fast and is such a cute boy... I wanted to make sure we shared some of his pictures with the rest of you! Enjoy!

Bryce loves falling asleep with daddy!

He just woke up... OK, it was my fault, the flashes woke him up.

Promise... this was not posed.

Okay, Ty posed in this one...

The towels are soaking up the spit-up... but who can get mad at a face like that?!?!

Bryce's newest trick... No pacifier? No problem!

This kid has the strongest legs!

We were trying to duplicate a card we received from a friend... this is the best we could do. It does give you an idea of how tiny he is...

Napping with mom!

His hands are always by his face. Makes for great pictures!

Contrary to what the picture might depict, he loves his grandpa Carlson!














6 comments:

Kari said...

Tammy, Bryce is adorable! Our little boys will have to get together some day and play...maybe when we move back from the East coast... so in 4 years or more.

Chad and Megs said...

Aren't babies so fun? He is just so little! Jax was tiny forever and then one day he suddenly became a giant (well, compared to newborn Jax). Every stage is great, but the newborn cuddle stage is very sweet so enjoy.

Jamie said...

I love that onesie he's wearing in the first picture. Super cute. I've been meaning to ask you-- someone gave us some of those large legos that are about 3-6 inches each. We already have the exact same ones and my kids LOVE them. Would that be something you would want? Of course Bryce isn't old enough yet, but I wanted to check with you before I gave them to D.I. Let me know.

Team Carlson! said...

Yeay! More pictures! He's so cute! I love the ones of you guys all passed out in various groupings. And the one with his little hand on his chin cracked me up. Love the 'Carlson' onsie- did you make it? You're so craft-ie like that. :) Can't wait to meet the little 'un, only a few more days!!!

THE SANDERS said...

Again, those pictures are so cute. And what did Glen do??? LOL.

nicole said...

Oh my gosh! Ty I can't believe you are a dad. I stumbled on you blog after looking on Nathan's blog. Your little family is so cute. Your little man is adorable.