Bryce was a skeleton for his first Halloween. Grandma Biggs and I made his costume on our way home from Disneyland and he looked sooooo cute! The festivities started with a ward party on the eve of Halloween, then ward party with Grandma and Grandpa Biggs on Saturday, pumpkins at Gillespie's, then a party with friends, lots to do, and always a fabulous holiday!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh -- what the Brent Walker??? (I know it makes sense, since Kai just got home too, but it still took a sec to figure that one out.) Good job with the skeleton costume - -you are so creative. I bought Soren's at Babies R Us. (A little sad, but not surprising.) Are you guys going to be around for Christmas? We're coming up to FF, so we should get togeth (with Em too, of course) if you're there.
His costume turned out very cute.
Post a Comment