Tribal background

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Festivities!







I love the holidays and Christmas traditions... and I love starting new ones with my wonderful little family. I can't believe we're already half-way through the month (nearly) and Christmas is almost here. So far Bryce has made his first Christmas ornament, helped deliver Christmas goodies to our neighbors, and let me dress him up (or dress him down, that seems more appropriate) in a little santa hat and blanket I got for $2.74.

Next week Bryce will officially be 7 months old, he has one tooth and another just itchin' to come through, and the kid crawls everywhere. He got a present under Grandma Biggs' Christmas tree the other day, didn't quite rip into it, but he would have sucked the paper right off if we would have let him! The holidays are great!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

oh these are adorable pictures! I'm just loving that dimple. I really can't wait to hold him, even if its just for half a moment!

Alison said...

ahhh!! he is getting so big! I miss you guys...

Aleena said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Rice Family said...

I love the santa hat and blanket. Those are adorable pictures!

Our Biggs Family said...

What a cute boy. Aren't the holidays so much more fun with little ones to share them with!