Hooray! Yesterday I turned eight months old! I kept reminding mom to post my pictures, but I kept her too busy, oops. She tells me I am really good at that. Eight months is pretty cool. Every month people ask me if I feel any older, heck yeah I do. I have doubled the teeth in my mouth, doubled my crawling speed, and I can feed myself the itty bitty flavorless crackers mom gives me (I tend to be less messy with those). Just a few days ago I learned the chasing game! It is the funniest thing ever to see grown adults crawling on the floor, drastically decreasing their normal speed so I can have a fighting chance, I love this game!
Now that I am a crawling machine, my recreational activities include: pulling down the bottled tomatoes on mom's pantry floor, pulling myself up to suck on new and exciting things, the oven door, television, toilet, and the stairs! Being able to move on my own has opened a whole new world for me and I love life. I am always happy and cheerful. I love making people smile and letting them feel the biting sensations of my four front teeth! I love shouting "BAA"... and I have started saying syllables like "ma" and "da"... for some reason unknown-to-me, mom and dad get really happy when I do. I keep saying them just to humor them. Have I left anything out? I love grown-up food, I hate the food processor, that thing is evil. I hate bibs. I love the vacuum and unfolding clothes. I find the different flavors of shoes fascinating, mom hates that! She says shoes are "yucky", but I'd call them delicious! The bottle is half full and I can't wait to see what my ninth month brings! Well, that's my eight month update!




3 comments:
Tammy- CUTE post! And oh my, I must say it yet again, but that is ONE ADORABLE little boy!! The dimples, the smiles, he seriously melts my heart!
I can't believe he is so big! Wow, time sure does fly! He is pretty darn cute too! Hey, I noticed in your post that we have the same bedroom furniture, just thought that was funny! We sure do have some good taste!
He is so cute!
Post a Comment