Tribal background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Movin' Machine!

Our little boy is a crazy mover now! His favorites are the bottled tomatoes that grace our pantry floor, and any surface he can pull himself up to a standing position.
In just a few days he'll be eight months old and we are shocked everyday with the new tricks he has to show us.
With the holidays over, we are enjoying being home as a family and having life get back to normal. I guess we are still spending a lot of time at mom and dad Biggs' house since our furnace pooped-out on us, but the slightly slower pace is always appreciated after the holiday hustle bustle!
Here are a few recent pictures of our favorite little boy!
Bryce works out everyday so he can be big and strong like his dad. Oh, and disregard the tampons at the bottom of the picture... I meant to leave those out of the picture. Uncle Jare, Ty and Bryce. I put this picture in so it's clear where Bryce gets his silly facial expressions from. Really, this kid loves sticking his tongue out these days.
We've been trying easy finger foods for Bryce to get better at feeding himself... I tend to go for the less-messy options, these noodles only served one purpose in the end though."Find a drawer, pull it out, hoist self up, pull stuff out."

I just love baby skin, baby bellies, toes... it's all so fun and cute!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks Tammy. Bryce is just so cute! I love the last picture of you and him. Love ya!

Aleena said...

Bryce is adorable! Great pics!

Jamie said...

It took me awhile to find the tampons :-)