Tribal background

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 Months!

Bryce has been sick for the last few days, but on the morning of his nine month birthday, he decided it was time to get better. It's so sad when babies are sick, and such a relief to hear them squawking and crawling around again. He had two more teeth break through, probably the reason for the recent sickies. Just this past week, Bryce discovered the pots and pans. I give him spoons to bang inside them, but he'd rather bang them together. In this picture, he'd stood up to get another and when he sat down his booty got stuck and he got really frustrated when I sat on the floor laughing and taking pictures, before helping him get his booty un-stuck.

We love Bryce so much. His new trick for his ninth month of living: He now uses the couch, ottoman, chairs, whatever he can to walk from place to place. He is so much fun and we love, love, love having him around.


5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

What a cute boy. I can't believe he is nine months old already. I think the pic of him stuck in the pot is hilarious. Joshie loves pots too but this mean mom no longer gives spoons to him...I did for our first 2 but no more! The 3 little ones like to get the lids to the pots and bang them on the floor. I try, usually unsuccessfully, to convince them it is more fun to bang them on the carpet!

Tracy said...

He seriously is such a cute, cute boy!! I look at his pictures and feel like I cannot get enough of him! I'm ready for you to have the next cute baby already! ;-)

Mark and JanaRae said...

I love reading your blog. Little Bryce is so dang cute. I love the picture of him stuck in the pot. Your family is darling!

Aleena said...

Great pictures of Bryce! Micah loves pots and pans and plastic spoons and whatever he can pull out of my kitchen drawers and cabinets. And I love the pictures of Bryce and the baby gate!

Jamie said...

Great to see you... I always feel bad at FF receptions b/c I feel like there's a million people I want to talk to and end up only getting to say hi. So glad I finally got to meet Bryce.