Every so often, Aleena and I like to switch things up for visiting teaching, and last month we got together for an afternoon of swimming. During the summer when kids are all home, it was a great way to spend the afternoon. Bryce didn't love the water at first. We're working hard to get him more comfortable... It's a little tricky without a pool of our own, but with more and more exposure, I think he'll learn to love it soon. Even that afternoon, he wasn't crazy about being in the water at first, but once his clothes were on and we were heading out, all he wanted was to be in the water.
I love the visiting teaching program. Life gets so busy, and I am so grateful Heavenly Father gave us this inspired program that reminds us to sit down for a minute and enjoy time with friends. It's kinda too bad we need that reminder, but I truly am thankful for the women I have met, for the love I have felt, and for my wonderful VT companion. Aleena is so wonderful... She does so much for me, that I sometimes feel like she is my visiting teacher.
I hope she knows how much I love and appreciate her.
I hope she knows how much I love and appreciate her.
No comments:
Post a Comment