...We thought it'd be a great day to meet daddy for lunch. Benicia has a cute little park with plenty of squirrels to entertain Bryce.
Bryce loves being outside. He always seems so content and relaxed in the beautiful outdoors.
There were several cute picture moments during lunch and the beginning of our afternoon, but I failed to get my camera sooner. Luckily this happy boy on the swing persuaded me to make the trek to the car, and I'm so glad he did. I love this little face!

1 comment:
I was just at Melissa's and I asked her if she's seen your "spooning wall". She said it was on your blog...Since you went private I never check anymore. I have to be better. Anyway, I love it! Fabulous choices on the vinyl colors and fonts =). I love this park in Benicia BTW. Have you tried out Benicia Community Park?
Post a Comment