I love technology... except when it fails you.
I recently... Finally purchased a new phone. One that is (more) reliable and doesn't drop every-other call. One that doesn't pitch a fit, and decide it's tired of answering phone calls and sends every call to voicemail. So I finally picked up on it's hints, retired my pathetic phone to its grave and got a schmancier one. So life was hunky dory great, when our home Internet this past week has decided to throw in the towel as well. Tech support can't seem to help us, over the phone or a personal visit... Life is great isn't it?!?!
Like I said, I love technology. No need to feel sorry for me... I know I am not alone in these frustrations, I just thought I'd take a moment on my borrowed computer and share my thoughts.
I wish to all of you technological bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment