Tribal background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

If you hate the color orange, you may want to shield your eyes

Before
Taping always takes forever.
During
I know it looks awful. I was really upset myself.
After
Taking the tape off definitely improved things. I can't understand why I chose such dark colors. I was so excited about it. The worst part is that I've been encouraging my mother-in-law to add some color to her walls... When she comes to visit us next week, she'll see this room and, well, she probably won't want me to help her paint anymore.
We've decided we'll re-paint when we re-do this bathroom, or when we move. Whichever comes first. For now, I'll pretend Bryce chose the colors and be happy about it. I guess when I get up to run in the mornings, all I need to do is step in this bathroom to wake myself up!

Fun, but definitely crazy!

6 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is bright! I'm so impressed with your straight lines though. I'm sure it was a a lot of work. mary would love it because orange is her favorite color!

Anonymous said...

I like it! I am jealous you get to paint...I can't wait to add some colors to my walls once we own our own place.

Aleena said...

You did a great job painting. It doesn't look bad to me. It is bold though. I can't wait to see it in person!

Sara said...

Wow, I love it! Great color choice!

The A Team said...

Ooo I love it!!! It's like the Ritz "Carlson" Hotel bathroom!

aLLi said...

i like it tammy...it looks cute and fun to me...=)