Bryce and I spent the bulk of our day getting ready for daddy's birthday dinner! We made three big posters, a yummy carrot cake, that Bryce LOVED frosting. 29 candles to install. (Ty is only 28, but Bryce insisted on one more. Choose your battles, right?) Presents to wrap, streamers to hang. With a nearly two-year-old, this really did take all day!

I am the luckiest girl, to have found and married a guy like Ty. A blog isn't my place of choice to get all sappy, but in short, I am so slap-happy this man was born, and that he's mine. Happy Birthday Ty. Bryce and I love you so very much!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ty!
Hey Tam, I need to call you back (I didn't want to interrupt your time with Jared and Haylie). Bryce is getting so big! That carrot cake looks awesome! Can I have the recipe?
Love you!
Amanda
Happy Birthday Ty!
fun...cute pics tam...love u guys...ur such a good mommy...=)
Post a Comment