On New Year's Eve, the small group of us went on a little restaurant tour, where each of us got to choose one place, order one thing off the menu, and then we all share that one plate / dessert / whatever the case may be. It took several hours, but it was so fun, and pretty inexpensive. Each person pays for their choice, great group date idea... Though I think 4-6 people would be ideal.
Bryce chose first and he chose the enormous pizookie at BJ's. With a little encouragement from me. At BJ's mom also ordered hers, which was this Chinese salad that is fantastic! Then we went to Tahoe Joe's for dad's pick, where he ordered a steak a la Cart. So yummy! I love a good steak. I kept things a little simply, but I just might be Chipotle's biggest fan, and I ordered each person one chicken soft taco. Ty wanted sweet potato fries, but we didn't have time, but had we the time, that's what he'd have chosen. Emily picked sushi, the jalapeno and the Joel - Rolls, each person getting two bites. And we ended with Lisa's choice at Sticky Rice, where she ordered some fried rice that rivals some of the best I've ever head, Hong Kong included!
4 comments:
Tammy, that's a fantastic idea and I sure loved seeing you and Bryce! Can't wait for the next visit!
p.s. It's Becca!
Wow, that IS a great idea!
What did the poor waiters think?! :) that is a cute picture of you and Emily.
Post a Comment