You have no idea how happy it made my heart to see your posts. I have been checking to see if there have been any new posts because I miss you and somehow looking at your blog makes me feel like you aren't so far away and I know a little of what is going on. You need to post pictures of your house because I want to see! Love you!
2 comments:
You have no idea how happy it made my heart to see your posts. I have been checking to see if there have been any new posts because I miss you and somehow looking at your blog makes me feel like you aren't so far away and I know a little of what is going on. You need to post pictures of your house because I want to see! Love you!
OK, I'm laughing so hard at Bryce's pose doing the dishes. That is great! I love it.
Post a Comment