Hi Tammy! It's been a while since I looked at your blog an it was sure fun to catch up with your family. I had forgotten that you guys were moving to Texas. It really seems to agree with you! I'm glad you like it. Bryce is such a cutie and I love all the pictures you post on your blogs. What program do you use to make those scrapbook pages? They are amazing!
yay a post! I can't believe your in Texas now, crazy! You guys are great about getting out and exploring whats around you, and it seems like you've been exploring some fun things. love you, Tammy!
How wonderful to see posts of your new life in Texas. I think it is great you are out exploring and seeing your new surroundings. I think that is one of the great things about moving to a totally new place.
5 comments:
Hi Tammy! It's been a while since I looked at your blog an it was sure fun to catch up with your family. I had forgotten that you guys were moving to Texas. It really seems to agree with you! I'm glad you like it. Bryce is such a cutie and I love all the pictures you post on your blogs. What program do you use to make those scrapbook pages? They are amazing!
yay a post! I can't believe your in Texas now, crazy! You guys are great about getting out and exploring whats around you, and it seems like you've been exploring some fun things. love you, Tammy!
TAMMY! I am so glad we are so close now! Four hours.. but that is close for us here in the rio grande valley!
How wonderful to see posts of your new life in Texas. I think it is great you are out exploring and seeing your new surroundings. I think that is one of the great things about moving to a totally new place.
I am glad you guys are finally able to settle in and enjoy San Antonio. Looks like a fun place to live. We might have to come for a visit sometime. :)
Post a Comment