Tammy!!!!!! Ok I need to call you this is SOOOO wonderful!!! I am so very happy for you guys. So I am also due in April--how fun to be due at the same time! I love you tons and I hope you're pregnancy is going well!
Sorry I'm a little slow.. It's been a long while since I caught up on blogs. Sooooo happy for you to have a new little one coming! Yay!! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy, love ya.
10 comments:
Yay! I love Bryce's little belly.
We are so excited for you. Bryce will be a great big brother.
hooray! So excited for you.
Yay! I am so happy for you guys and I just love cute Bryce pretending he's pregnant!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Bryce is pretty good at pushing out his tummy! What wonderful news!
Tammy!!!!!! Ok I need to call you this is SOOOO wonderful!!! I am so very happy for you guys. So I am also due in April--how fun to be due at the same time! I love you tons and I hope you're pregnancy is going well!
So happy for you Tammy! Congratulations to you all. Lots of love and hugs!
Oh Tammy! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
Sorry I'm a little slow.. It's been a long while since I caught up on blogs. Sooooo happy for you to have a new little one coming! Yay!! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy, love ya.
Post a Comment