We decided to make a quick trip down to Anaheim while we could still travel light (before baby). Dad Carlson, Shane and Brea were in an awesome play about the Savior, it was Renee's birthday and Ty's, so timing seemed perfect to take a trip and celebrate all these wonderful people! Over the weekend we had a joint birthday party for Uncle Ty and Renee and on Monday we all went to Disneyland together, since Renee got in free as the birthday girl! Ty and I also went for a couple hours the following day for his birthday. They really know how to treat you special at Disneyland. Everywhere we went, staff and other random people would tell Ty "happy birthday", they would sing to him, and he even got a free bag of fresh tortillas!


Here we have the "spin your guts out" teacup (on top) and the relaxing teacup (bottom). The pregnant lady preferred to sit out on this one, though I have to say, I think I enjoyed myself more than anyone. It was hilarious watching Philippe try and take pictures of the other teacup! I am still not sure if he actually got a shot while his own teacup kept turning him around.
1 comment:
It was great fun going to Disneyland with everyone even though Tammy could not go on many rides. Glen and I even got season passes. Can't wait to see my newest little grandson Bryce.. Won't be too much longer. Hang in there Tammy. Get some sleep while you can Ty and Tammy.
Love, Grandma Carlson
Post a Comment