Tribal background

Friday, July 31, 2009

"Get me out of here!"

Many people have told me a great way to get things done when you've got a little baby is to get a sling, backpack, or a swing. Unfortunately, our little bundle of joy doesn't like any of them. Sometimes I can't help but laugh... I guess there's not much else I can do... I may not get as much done as I use to, but I am so thankful I can be home with our little boy!

Bryce struggling to get out of the back pack!

One thing I am grateful for... after the "torture", he is always quick to forgive me.
I love my demanding, lovable little boy!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hummm... maybe he'll like it better when he is older? Good luck!

nicole said...

Ahhh poor baby. You don't need to get anything done right? You will be able to get more things done as he gets older.

ellen insights said...

I have found a great way to carry my baby. It is called a Moby Wrap. You can learn about them on google and get one new or used. It is basicly this long fabric that you tie in a way that it can hold your baby. Garrett has loved this carrier/wrap since I got it when he was two weeks old. If he is fussy I put him in the wrap and he actually calms down and very often falls asleep. (Unless I have it tied too tight, then he does like that, but I just make sure we both have enough room to breathe and he's fine.) He has slept in it for up to four hours before. We tried him in other carriers, and he doesn't like them. Let me know if you have any questions.

Team Carlson! said...

Bo loved his sling, but Colby HATED it. He'd do the carrier, but that's it.

Sigh.

Funny things you find yourself doing without as a Mom. Spotless home, stain free white shirts, daily showers. You know.

But it's all so worth the chaos. Every unprompted smile or snuggle is like a big fat payday.

Muah!