Tribal background

Friday, August 28, 2009

Home with daddy!


After a week in Arizona, Bryce and I are so happy to be home again with dad. I was so sad when I realized I had forgotten my camera and could not document the trip. Bryce was meeting his Arizona cousins for the first time... but camera or not, they had so much fun together. When they send the pictures I will be sure to post.
We truly are blessed. Ty and I are heading into our third year of being married and life couldn't be happier. Bryce is hilarious, happy, and cute-as-a-button. He is starting to enjoy tummy-time now that he can hold up his head... and his strong little legs have us convinced he'll be walking in no time. ('no time' is relative, of course ;o)
Oh, and the hat isn't because it was cold in Arizona...heavens no. Cousin Colty is letting Bryce use it for a little while. Thanks Colty.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

What a cute smile. He really is growing up.

Team Carlson! said...

Little Bryce is so stinkin' cute! I love that hat on him!
Such a happy boy!