Tribal background

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Smiles and Giggles

For Labor Day weekend, Grandma and Grandpa Carlson drove up from Southern California to visit me. They say they came to see mom and dad too, but I know I was the real reason they came up. It was a really fun weekend... They know just what it takes to make me laugh and I had a great time playing with them.

Mom noticed Grandpa was wearing the same shirt in both these pictures... but then I reminded her that I messed in my pants at the restaurant and needed a new outfit, but the pictures were taken on the same day... don't worry Grandpa, I've got your back ;o)

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

I love his smile in the 2nd picture. He is such a cutie.

Team Carlson! said...

In that shot of Bryce with Glen and Rose, he looks a lot like Glen! I've never noticed that before.
He has such a sweet little face though ('er, not that our FIL doesn't ...'er, never mind), I love his baby skin! You've got one cutie patootie baby!