

It's been a big week in the Carlson home. All in regards to Bryce of course! Bryce has been rolling over, there goes our freedom to leave him on random elevated objects... We're not sure if it's on purpose, but he's getting pretty consistent. We also tried him on rice cereal. We've actually tried it once before, but it didn't take at all. This time he was loving it, he doesn't quite know what to do with it, but he seems to like the taste and texture alright. He's such a fun little baby. He laughs all the time now and continues to brighten our day with his sweet smile. We're hoping to get some good laughing videos... we've got a few, but you know how it goes... he's laughing like crazy, we run and get the camera, then he tones it down by fifty degrees. Our little stinker! Speaking of stinker, I've had to start giving him formula... he has had stinky toots before, but now, I'm telling you, this kid can clear a room. It's quite gross, and yet very impressive! If a grown person were to smell like this, I just might hurl. Why is that... stink + baby = cute? Can someone explain to me how that works?
5 comments:
I know what you mean. When Carson toots it's like "way to go buddy, that was a big one"!
You are hilarious! I could always count on Tammy to tell a funny bum story... :) I'll try and give you a call sometime this week.
love the cheeks full of rice cereal! Thanks for the laugh, Tammy!
He really is getting so big! And more and more adorable! I just love his smile-those round little cheeks just make me happy, even though I only enjoy them in the pictures.
Hooray for Bryce! Rice cereal and rolling, what a big week. He is looking so much bigger than when you were here, tell him to wait for me! Ry tells me every other day that she misses him.
Post a Comment