Tribal background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cousins!

Last week Bryce and I drove down to So. Cal. for a cousin's wedding. On the way we saw cousins, we stayed with other cousins, and even at Disneyland we ran into a cousin. We are so blessed to have such wonderful influences in our lives. On my the Biggs side... you are currently looking at the youngest and oldest grandchild.

We did have a really cute train picture with them all sitting on each other... they didn't stay long enough for a good pic. but I think this one was pretty cute.

This picture makes me smile every time I look at it.

Cousin (Bro. Glick)... we saw him as we were getting off the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland... and for those who are familiar, he had brand new happy pennies for all of us.

Bryce meeting Great Grandma and Grandpa Miller. My dad cracks me up in this picture... he was holding Bryce's head so he'd be looking up in the picture... But Grandpa forgot to put his hands down... oh it makes me laugh.

'Bryce... meet Bryce'.

Five months and already wanting to drive.
My parents have a picture of my oldest brother, same age, same pose... love it!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cousins ARE great, aren't they? These are some great pictures for some great memories. Love ya, Tam!

Tracy said...

Can I just comment that for the last comment I posted I had to type in the word "pyhoe" for the safety thing-y. Made me laugh.