Tribal background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Disneyland!

Here comes a lot of pictures... I have a really difficult time leaving them out. We had a great time at Disneyland. I had a season pass that'd expire in December, Bryce was free, we were already down there, so heck, why wouldn't we go to Disneyland?!? Bryce was a trooper... Happy all day... every few ours we'd recline his chair and he'd easily fall asleep... I did find it tricky to find a quiet place where his sleep would be uninterrupted... but he managed wonderfully, and we're excited to go back later this month with Grandma and Grandpa Carlson.

That's our big boy in an ant whole while we were waiting for the Bugs Life show.

I know it's gross I let him suck on this, I can't even imagine the germs, so I tried to not even think about it. Ty saw the pictures later and asked, "How long did you let him suck on that thing?"... It didn't help that complete strangers were coming up wanting to take pictures too. No joke... this funny little kid attracted a lot of cameras.. It sure is fun having a cute baby!

Here we are waiting for the Pirates ride... the only ride Bryce cried. He cried the whole ride. I felt really bad. He did great on the drops... but after that, he was done.

This was the very last thing we did and we found it to be his favorite. If any of you Disney fans have not experienced all the fun to be had at the animation place in the California park... you've got to go. They have a sea turtle (Crush for the 'Finding Nemo' fans) that talks and interacts with the kids... Bryce was mesmerized... he was even trying to talk to him. It was adorable!

Peter Pan... the best kid ride, tying with Dumbo,
and always worth the long wait if you have a kid.

I love it that Bryce will still keep things on his face and head... hats and glasses are no problem.

Lucky for us, the ladies at the store didn't make us buy them even though he sucked on them...

"C" is for Carlson!


Halloween at Disneyland is a wonderful time to go... we highly recommend it!

Yeah Dumbo! We love this ride! All Bryce wanted to do was suck on the feather... go figure.

Bryce also loved the Jungle Cruise... the piranhas startled him a bit,
but it's always a fun ride with kids.

We got to see Mickey! Bryce was so cute with him. He kept wanting to grab his face and whoever was Mickey that day was great with him too. Mickey played with him and had a hard time looking at the camera because he had such a cute kid to look at. I know, I am a mom and I sound ridiculous right now, but it's all true!

My favorite part about Toontown is the fun picture spots.

Bugs Life, also a must if you've never been.
As you can see, we had a great time. I wish Ty could have been there, but he'll be there next time. I feel so blessed to have wonderful parents who helped me love Disneyland... and for a wonderful baby who is so good-natured and happy. I love Bryce... so very, very much!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Bryce in the sun glasses showing off his dimple. He really is a cutie, and you should ever feel bad about bragging about that! XO

Kelly said...

Love the pics, especially the one with Mickey! Funny thing I noticed, it's late October and Bryce is kickin' it in shorts the entire trip. Gotta love sunny California!

Kari said...

I love seeing all of your pictures. Bryce is sooo cute! Enjoy the hats and glasses while you can. If he is anything like Parker it wears off, but he is liking them again now.

Unknown said...

I love the one with the mickey glasses! Such a happy little guy!!

Aleena said...

I didn't know that you went to Disneyland too! Looks like you had fun!

Tina Swift said...

Really cute pics. Thanks for letting Soren and me tag along for a couple of hours. At least now I can tell Hunter that he didn't miss much by not riding the Halloween Space Mountain... It was fun to see you and your parents and little Bryce. :-)