Tribal background

Friday, August 20, 2010

Normally I'd be sad to not have a picture...

...But in this case, you can all thank me for not having a camera handy to capture my son's poop.

Bryce is a funny kid. He likes to stash things in special little places. So far those places have included the gap between the fridge and the wall, his toy chest, the cubby spot in his car seat... All very predictable places. But today I found his new favorite place. The aroma of stinky poo led us to a diaper change. Naturally... But then As I pulled the diaper back I discovered one of my earrings. Yuck. Not just a little one, probably my biggest pair gooshed and smothered in stinky poo. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! I knew he had gotten into them and had been playing with them, I just never expected him to stash them in his pants.

3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is great! Did you keep it or just throw it out with the diaper? I would have thrown it away, personally.

Tracy said...

oh my, what a laugh. At least he didn't eat them and then they actually came out of him. He is gonna keep you laughing!

Jamie said...

Aggg! Gross!