We're back in the saddle again! Bryce is the ripe old age of 17 months and he's crazy as ever! He really does think he's five! I just love this little boy! He gets me oh so tired, but he's the sweetest and funniest thing I have ever come across. He loves being outside and getting dirty. I hate that, but it's hard to stop when he's having so much fun. He loves giving people hugs and kisses. Sometimes little girls push him down, but he's yet to be discouraged. He still won't eat whole fruit, but he loves broccoli, asparagus, green beans... Anything green. And as long as he gets to drink his water out of a straw or a lidless cup like a big kid, he gets plenty of fluids. He screams only when he's happy. He laughs like crazy at the animal clips on America's Funniest Home Videos. When he wants you do do something, he'll pull and push your body around until you start moving in the direction he wants to. (I guess it's what you gotta do when your words aren't understood by grown-ups yet.) He loves helping me make the bed, throw things away, sweep the floor, and play in the car while I wash it, or whenever I'll let him. He has no idea he's soon to be a big brother, but I think he's gonna love it! He enjoys talking on the phone, playing with other kids, helping me cook, jumping and climbing, whenever and wherever he can. He loves books and balls and blocks and I suppose and baby-related item that begins with a "B".
2 comments:
Congrats! And i love the new haircut.
What a sly little slip you made! Congratulations!!!! I am SO happy for you! :) :) :) I wish I could give you a BIGgs hug right now! I hope you are feeling well.... enough to keep up with your boy! LOVE LOVE LOVE you Tammy!
Post a Comment