Tribal background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I reserve the right...

...to still post Halloween pictures, even though I am 3 days late. I realize the holiday has come and gone, however I am still seeing Halloween decorations gracing my neighborhood streets, and therefore I feel justified.
This Halloween was fabulous. Bryce made an awesome little mummy. I stitched on strips of torn linen to some sweats, and many people who saw him had to touch the linen to make sure it wasn't toilet paper. We went to A ward party Friday night with trick-or-treating around the building. Bryce didn't totally get it, but he was at least willing to check out why running from door-to-door was so exciting to the bigger kids. Ty won a prize in the chili cook-off, and we got to visit with our old ward members that we don't get to see often enough any more.
Later that night we went down the road to the Singles Branch Halloween party. We are not party crashers, nor do we think we're cool enough that we can go to any party we like and be welcomed with open arms. The truth is, with a kid as cute as Bryce, you can go to just about any party and be welcomed with open arms. We attend the Singles ward now... in case any of you are confused... so we couldn't miss a party thrown by our wonderful Single friends.


Trick-or-Treating. People kept searching their bags to find a sweet and Bryce-friendly treat. I didn't know what they were thinking!? He's not getting any of it anyways. It's all for me, so give me the good stuff. Really now.



My mom and I hosted a brunch for our female relatives in the area. The word "relative" sounds so formal. I love these wonderful women. Though we don't talk every day and are lucky to visit once a month, I cherish them and am so blessed to know them and have them as friends. I didn't get a good picture of all of us... but we all had a good time.

My mom had a Monster-Mash dinner party and this is the fur we found to dress-up the place setting for the Wolf man. It makes a darling hat, don't you think?!?!

I love these two people! Oh so very much!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

YAY, new posts! Bryce IS a cute little Mummy!