Ty went recruiting at BYU again, so once again Bryce and I tagged along to play with Aunt Em. For over a year, Emily has raved about these peach shakes, that literally keep this taco place in business. So we had to try them out. They were enjoyable, though I was expecting something unique about them. I could make the same fabulous shake with a peach, vanilla ice cream, and a bit of milk. Sorry Em. Delicious, but nothing to write home about.
Bryce does love ice cream... there were no complaints from him, no sir!
The trip took the entire week, so we were able to spend the weekend with Ty's grandparents in Spanish Fork. We took Bryce to a really fun park that had just opened with a huge play ground and water park. It was really hot, so we were hoping Bryce would enjoy the water. But once he caught sight of the playground, that is the only place he wanted to be.
Don't mess with the glasses. I got them at the dollar store and they are the most comfortable sunglasses I have ever had.
1 comment:
I LIKE the dollar store glasses. I'm always sitting on mine in the car, I need some Dollar Store ones too... I miss you Tam, I never get to see you!
Post a Comment