Tribal background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Breakfast with Santa!

Okay, so right here you are seeing "breakfast with Ty", but Santa was there, and we did take a quick picture with him, though it had to be quick, for Bryce's sake. My favorite moment of the morning, was finding out our Santa was Jewish! Don't know if anyone else finds that amusing, but I think it's great! Here's Bryce and me with our good friends Melissa and Allison. I always like going to different functions with Ty, so I can meet and visit with the people he works with... but it was really nice having a good friend and familiar face there at the party. Melissa is such a wonderful person, it's always nice having her around.

...And here's the after party... with our own little Santa!
And then came bedtime.

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

I love his dimples! His hair is getting long too. We are so grateful you take the time to update so we can keep up with your beautiful family.