Tribal background

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugle Christmas Sweaters!

Last year for Christmas I gave Ty a Christmas sweater. Not just any Christmas sweater, the flashiest and ugliest I have ever seen. It was just meant to be a funny joke, but then it became the inspiration behind this year's Christmas party...
Everyone (almost) came in an ugly Christmas sweater. I actually found a giant ball ornament with ugly sweaters painted on it perfect! Ty and Andy, the two in front, beat everyone by a landslide, but it was still a tie. So we had them strut their stuff catwalk-style for the tie-breaker. Ty won, I am not surprised, and now this funky ornament is now a family heirloom.
This holiday has been so insane and busy, but every party has been worth it. Being with friends and family is a huge part of the Christmas holiday, and I am grateful for every chance we get to spend with such wonderful people.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the theme! Our ward tried to do the same thing, but the nearby goodwill was completely sold out of Christmas sweaters b/c all of the college kids by them out! Bummer for us!

I've been waiting for the kitchen update. So sad I have to wait until the new year. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Jamie said...

That is a really great idea!

Unknown said...

Tammy, it looks like so much fun. Wish we could be there. Miss you, we need to talk sometime soon. Love you guys!