
I feel very fortunate that I have grown up near wonderful relatives. I grew up seeing my cousins so regularly they really became some of my closest friends. It's a little different now that many of them have moved away, but there are still quite a few Biggs close enough to make family gatherings a frequent occasion. My cousin Tamra does a great job organizing where the next gathering will be. Ty and I can't make it as often as we'd like, but are so grateful for the times we can.
This most recent Sunday we all had the same church schedule, and took full advantage. Good food, great company, and plenty of toys and cousins to keep Bryce happy as punch! Lucky for Uncle Guy, the game below did not begin until it was almost time to leave... B/c Bryce insisted on doing this again, and again, and again. Thank you Uncle Guy.

2 comments:
My Dad loves doing that to the little ones. Adelynne loved that game too when she was that age. I wish we were closer so we could enjoy the parties too!
My dad was so excited to tell me about playing with Bryce. Such a cutie! Love you tons and miss you forever! Thanks for being such a terrific cousin, and an even more terrific friend! LOVE YOU!a
Post a Comment