Sometimes it's hard to stay inside all day when it's rainy. Bryce had been getting over the flu, so puddles weren't really a good idea, I thought.
So we decided to head on over to Target, one of my favorite places.
Right next to the cards, on the end of an isle, we found the rainy-day-jackpot!
The sign said "Try Me", so we did. Seven (or so) different animals danced and played a different song. So, we stood in the isle dancin' about! I'll try to post a video. Great fun. I highly recommend it!
4 comments:
Looks like a very fun outing and a fun way to beat cabin fever. I love his stance in the pics with the monkey. Our kiddos have LOVED playing in the mud from all the flooding we've had in our yard with thunderstorms and snowmelt. We woke up to more snow this morning though.
I do the same thing! I think they know me by name at Target, Costco, and TJ Maxx. =) I love the orange strips by the way. I want to see them in person!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!! Miss you!
I love his little moves! Em showed me the pictures of your bathroom on her phone. Now that I see them on your blog, I really don't think its that bad. Especially with the picture you hung on the wall.
Post a Comment