

We scored some cheap tickets for this sunset cruise around the SF Bay, and I think we might do it again sometime. The weather was perfect, and it was just nice to try something we hadn't done before. The San Francisco Bay really is beautiful, especially viewed from on board a boat.

I know... I'm awesome with a camera. Now if I only had a nice camera...

Sausalito

Bryce loved running around. The boat would rock him back and forth, he found it hilarious when he couldn't keep his footing!

Kids five and under are free... You can't beat that!


Cutie Josie! Goodness, she's cute!

Passing Alcatraz

This is my keeping the hair out of my face, not going for a glam shot... But again, so fun! A relaxing kinda fun! Relaxing minus the fear of Bryce throwing himself overboard, but you know what I mean!
1 comment:
What a great thing to go and do. It would have been fun to see Bryce trying to keep his footing on the boat. I love watching little kids experience new things.
Post a Comment