
The trips started out questionable, but Bryce warmed up quickly. We decided to get a season pass, yeah for the fact that Bryce is only two, and therefore free, so just one season pass for lots of Bryce and mommy fun, with the occasional visit with dad when there's a free ticket available. Anyway, it's been really fun to go with Bryce and be at a place where he has my full attention, and I am not tempted to squeeze in laundry folding or something else productive into our "play" time at home. That's so hard for me sometimes, but here, i am all his.




Let Bryce ride a train, and he is one happy camper!

Love those two!

Why do I feel so cool when I get all the dolphins in the air?

One of our trips was with my friend Anissa and her kids (+ friends). It was surprisingly relaxing. With 12 people all together, I still find
the relaxing part shocking. I'll give all the credit to Anissa.

Bryce and I rode with these two crazies the first time, and then they wanted to go again... But my stomach couldn't handle another go around... Where has my youth gone? Spinning use to be my favorite!

And we can't forget our trip with Rylie and Colty!
Colt isn't much for pictures, he's totally holding back... Rylie, on the other hand...

Bryce doesn't normally like to get wet, but that day, striping was all his idea.

I don't plan on posting every visit, but I am certain there are many fun days to come!
2 comments:
Very fun. Brings back memories from when we did this for our kiddos for their birthday and Christmas presents. Enjoy all your fun visits. We love seeing pics of your family.
FUN, fun, fun!!! I just wish we were close enough to go with you sometime. I hope you have a wonderful, guilt free summer.
I LOVE YOU TAMMY!!!
Post a Comment