I am so grateful for the life that I have. Ty and I celebrated four whole years of marriage. Four seems like such a small number, but even in such a little time, we've experienced so much and grown so much together. So thankful we found each other. 
We celebrated at one of our favorite places in the Napa Valley... It's not a place we frequent, but always worth the splurge! My first visit I tried this amazing campfire pie, and I can't leave Cindy's kitchen without getting my fix. It's layered marshmallow, chocolate, oreo, nuts... it's perfect!
The fingers are to help us identify the year when
we're old and gray and can't remember that far back.
we're old and gray and can't remember that far back.
I love you Ty!
3 comments:
Congratulations! You both look so happy! Bryce is a blessed boy to have parents that love each other so much.
Happy Anniversary Tammy! You and Ty are an awesome couple!
Happy 4 Years!!! I'm glad you have each other.
Post a Comment