Tribal background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Freezer Strawberry Jam

I got a flat of strawberries at our local farmer's market to make jam! I love freezer jam! It's so easy and way more delicious than store bought jam. I took a picture of Ty, he didn't look too excited, so I asked that he'd look a little happier, and got the above expression.
Yeah Jam! If you haven't had PB&J with freezer strawberry jam, you're missin' out!

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Freezer jam is the best. It is the only jam our kids will eat. The great thing is we have made it so much now that this summer we made about 12 batches and Thomas and Spring made at least half of them all by themselves.

Anonymous said...

Just made my first batch ever last week...it was WAY easier then I anticipated it to be! Love you!