The main reason for our trip to Utah was for the Biggs Reunion. This year my mom was heading up early to help Emily with her classroom, so Bryce and i hopped in the car so she didn't have to make the drive alone. People ask sometimes why Emily needs so much help in her classroom every year, b/c we do end up going to help every year. She certainly puts us to work, but it's nothing short of inspiring to be in her classroom and watch her excitement for the upcoming year. Emily has a gift for teaching, I am so grateful she loves her job and loves helping young people learn. I only hope my children will have a teacher like her, or better yet, have her for their teacher... That would be the ultimate! Have a great year Em!
Have you heard of cake bites? It's basically a whole cupcake condensed into one bite size (maybe two bites) of cakey goodness! It's actually a bit too rich for my tastes, nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Bryce did as well.
We later found out that it's the cupcakes at this little store that you really ought to try. I'm not a big fan of cake, but these cupcakes were spectacular!
Bryce decided this was a one-bite treat.
2 comments:
Fun, fun Pictures. I absolutely love Bryce's facial expressions in some of these pictures. He is so full of life. Thanks for sharing with us!
I love seeing happy faces and Emily's face. I'm pretty sure its a lot of work for every teacher to set up their room, so I think its great that you guys are there to help her out.
Post a Comment