The inspiration:
And the first movie Bryce ever sat through, and will still sit through. He loves, love, loves Despicable Me. Thank Goodness I do too! A few months ago I thought of this costume... Comfy, cheap, and he gets to wear girly black leggings! Fantastic!
Bryce thought the eyebrows were a little strange, but he didn't complain.
Bryce didn't really understand the "Trick-or-Treat" part, but he gets "candy". He was quite comfortable knocking on doors asking for candy, in fact we had to keep telling him to stay outside the houses. He was a little comfortable and would walk right in.

With Grandma and Grandpa Biggs so close, we were glad they could join us for the festivities... And be our babysitters while we enjoyed a grown-up party later in the evening.
It's not Halloween anymore without stopping by Gillespie's. Every year he has hundred and hundreds of pumpkins lit, and I am always impressed with the carving skills of other's.
The local fire department comes as well. They hand out candy, but more than anything. Bryce wanted to see the engine. We love our firefighters! Always so friendly!!


And to wrap up the night, Bryce got to watch Despicable Me with Grandma and Poppy.
And the first movie Bryce ever sat through, and will still sit through. He loves, love, loves Despicable Me. Thank Goodness I do too! A few months ago I thought of this costume... Comfy, cheap, and he gets to wear girly black leggings! Fantastic!Bryce thought the eyebrows were a little strange, but he didn't complain.
Oh, and I can't forget our brilliant Halloween costumes this year. Here we are with our good friends, the Callisters. People get us mixed up ALL the time! At church, at the store, at the temple, it's really quite amusing. I am sure it doesn't help that both Ty and Steve work at the same place, we live in the exact same model home, our last names are similar, both have one kid, similar height, hair, you name it... We find it too funny. We typically just play along when it happens and report to each other later, but for Halloween, we decided to have fun with it. We love the Callisters!
2 comments:
So cute! What a great idea for Bryce! And don't worry about being behind on posting for Halloween, I still haven't done that!
Never seen the movie but it looks like he was right on with the costume. What a great idea. Glad you all enjoyed Halloween.
Post a Comment