Some wonderful ladies in our stake put on a weekly class called Music Makers. During the month of October they gather all the Halloween costumes they can and have them available for kids to wear during the class.
The first week Bryce wanted the Thomas costume, but refused to put it on, then I got to wrestle him during a mid-class tantrum when another little boy walked in and had the costume on. The following week Bryce got smart and put it on without a problem.
Then half-way through he saw the Buzz costume, and wanted to change.
Bryce is crazy about trains, and he thinks Thomas is pretty fantastic... But I was secretly happy Buzz Light year one that day, since he's a favorite of mine. Just my personal opinion, but
Buzz is way cooler than Thomas.
Then half-way through he saw the Buzz costume, and wanted to change.
Buzz is way cooler than Thomas.
1 comment:
What a fun group. That is great that they do that for the kids. I am right there with you...Buzz is much cooler than Thomas (not our Thomas but Thomas the train!:))
Post a Comment