Tribal background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

2011 Cookie Exchange!

We only thought to take a picture after the party had dwindled... but here's a few of us after gorging ourselves with cookies!
This year we changed things up a bit and added a "make-n-take" as well as a "bake-n-take".
Cards to make, and cake balls to bake. I love the holidays!

This year, I made a stellar cookie! Turtle Thumbprints!
They were fantastic!

I'm not a huge fan of cake, but cake balls are delicious!

Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

Kari said...

Umm...I need that cookie recipe. You know me. They look so good!

P.S. I am coming to San Fran in March!

Our Biggs Family said...

Your cookies look very good. So glad you could enjoy your time. Was this at your parent's house? I think some of the things look familiar so it was fun to see a glimpse into their new place.

Jamie said...

I have always heard so many fun things about this little party!