Tribal background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's done! Officially!

 We left this corner cubby as a play place for Bryce... But we decided a year was long enough and put the door on.  My eyes had grown so use to a white corner that I am still adjusting.  As you can see, the addition of the door only made the play corner better!
 I also went back and forth with curtains and what I wanted for this window over the sink.  I love looking into our back yard, that's deep enough I don't feel like I'm allowing too much view to our neighbors... But right when I'm making dinner, especially in the summer, the afternoon sun is hot and blinding.  Curtains were too bulky since most the time they'd be open... It now seems so obvious, I don't understand why it took so long for me to settle on blinds.  I love them.  I never thought I'd say I love blinds, but I love them!

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

Looks really nice.