Tribal background

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Best


Currently without a camera, at least I have my phone (which is not a smart phone so quality is not so good)... I had to get a picture of Bryce in his Sunday suit.  I have had this suit since Bryce was 3 months old, got it on sale for $3 at Target... Shirt and Tie included!  I love this little boy!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS (PERIOD).

He is so FREAKIN' (yes, I'm totally saying freakin'), adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major "AWWWWWW" over this picture. Yes, I know I'm going overboard, but how else can I express over the computer how darling he is! You cannot see the expression on my face as I look at your darling little man! I want to scoop him up, Tammy!

Tracy said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS (PERIOD).

He is so FREAKIN' (yes, I'm totally saying freakin'), adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major "AWWWWWW" over this picture. Yes, I know I'm going overboard, but how else can I express over the computer how darling he is! You cannot see the expression on my face as I look at your darling little man! I want to scoop him up, Tammy!

Our Biggs Family said...

What a cute little man. You gotta loves deals like this too!

Unknown said...

Of my gosh as well! So adorable. I must have missed him yesterday because I would have remembered this. Don't you just love when they finally fit the darling stuff we buy when they are way too small for it? P.S. you did such an AMAZING job at Becca's shower. You never cease to amaze me, seriously!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome, and so grown up! Hug him for me!

stephanie624 said...

That is precious! Seriously, what a cute liitle man!

stephanie624 said...

That is precious! Seriously, what a cute liitle man!

THE SANDERS said...

I ditto the other comments. What a little stud!!!