Again I find myself without a camera. It's not that I keep forgetting it, it's that I don't have one. I took our camera to my cousin's wedding and now it's gone. Once again, I need to thank my good friend Melissa for bringing hers and helping me document events in my family's life.
For Ty's birthday we had a few friends over at my parent's house for a small plate dinner. If you haven't already figured this out, I love food, love trying new food, making new food, I love fancy food... And this is the perfect way to enjoy all that! Small Plate dinners are basically an eight - ten course meal, with each course hors d'oeuvres size. So with each plate being only a couple bites, well, you get the idea. I just think it's fun!
Irma made these fantastic polar bear cupcakes for Ty. She is so talented!
I love Ty. He doesn't love food nearly as much as I do, but I think he sometimes pretends to, knowing it'll make me happy. I love you Ty! Happy Birthday!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ty!
Post a Comment