Tribal background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dixon May Fair!


Auntie Linda and Baby Taylor came in town and we all headed to Dixon!  The weather was perfect, the pigs entertaining, and the prices were expectantly too high!  We did as much free stuff as we could, bought a $7 hot dog to share and headed home.  I think our favorite thing was the pig racing! 

Hay bale jumping.  Bryce spent at least 20 minutes jumping back and forth
while we waited for the piggies to assemble. 



Bryce got to try out a little dirt bike coarse.  We'll see if any interest pops up later.

Thank heaven the train ride was free.  It squelched a tantrum rising in Bryce... I didn't want to spend $6 to slide down a slide they'd only let him ride once.  Mean mom, I know.

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

He seems like such an easy going kid.