Tribal background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

He's THREE !!!


Bryce turned 3 yesterday.  (tear)












Lots of monster pictures.  Here's a few favorites!







Tuesday night we had a monster party, and the following morning began the day when I let Bryce do whatever he wanted.  First, he was measured.  We then played with his new guitar he received from his friend, Jett the night before, then we ate cereal and got ready for music makers.  Anissa and Derek picked us up for music makers where Bryce sang his little heart out.  After we took the boys to McD's and let them play for a while.  Derek gave Bryce the one gift that Bryce has always coveted when he goes over:  Buzz.  Anissa cleaned him up and gave Buzz fresh batteries.  Bryce was so happy.  I wasn't going to make him take a nap, but he welcomed the idea... After he awoke we read books, I let him choose what we had for dinner.  With hands in the air he said, "I want cereal. How bout Rice kwispies?!"  So we had cereal and a smoothie.  We then skyped with Grandma and Poppe Carlson, then Bryce asked to go to "Chucheese games" for a bit.  Came home, took a bath, and went to bed.  It was a good day.  Sill can't believe he's three.  Love him!

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

He looks like one very proud kid. What a fun way to spend his birthday.