One of the little boys in my primary class commented yesterday that he was so confused why all these girls get together to give a baby a shower, "Does it really take that many people to clean a baby?" It made me laugh. Speaking of showers, while Emily was in town last week they threw Bryce and me a shower... I don't have pictures yet, but I will try to add some later. It is always so fun to be surrounded by wonderful people and celebrate babies! Thank you to everyone who came, it was wonderful to see you all!
On the topic of pregnancy, I am looking forward to the baby coming! I currently have one cankle... completing my left leg... Ty and I currently find it very amusing... but with our current heat wave, I am not sure how long I will find it funny! The joys of pregnancy! No pictures on that one either!
On the topic of pregnancy, I am looking forward to the baby coming! I currently have one cankle... completing my left leg... Ty and I currently find it very amusing... but with our current heat wave, I am not sure how long I will find it funny! The joys of pregnancy! No pictures on that one either!
5 comments:
My cankles stayed for a week or two after the baby came so enjoy!
We are so sorry we couldn't make your shower. It is just too far to make it on a school day and work day for Joel. We were thinking of you and have a gift for Bryce. We will bring it to you when we come to meet him!
Ty and Tammy-
I am so happy to see your blog. I love the pictures. Tammy you look great.
As you may have heard from that family grapevine, Geoff and I are having a boy as well. We are due Memorial weekend. It is crazy to think about how fast that is coming.
I am glad that you two have the name figured out. Geoff and I are still debating and not making much progress. Let us know when ever you are in the Salt Lake or Spanish Fork area and well have to meet up.
Check out our blogs:
www.goldsboroughblog.blogspot.com
www.montelloalpacacompany.blogspot.com
Horray for baby showers! Jax just had his six month birthday and we STILL haven't bought him any clothes. I was looking through his clothing stash and I think we can keep that trend up until he is well into his toddlerhood. :) I can't wait to hear more about baby Bryce!
yeah, pictures! You are an adorable prego momma! I'm so excited to see you and meet little Bryce when we come out to visit!
Post a Comment