Tribal background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friends!


Babies are great at bring everyone together! Linda, Michael and Kim were passing through Fairfield and wanted to see how big I'd gotten. Emily, who is also in town for the week pointed out the odd height of my belly button, they all enjoyed that. Thank you Emily!
San Francisco isn't too far away, but it still is so difficult to get together, so it was so fun to visit with them. Ty and I are so blessed with good friends!


5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

We are so excited to see your blog and will definitely visit often! It is fun to see and read what you have written. We are excited to meet Bryce! You will be a wonderful mom and Ty will be a great dad.

Anonymous said...

Tammy!
Cute blog!! Its' fun to see you guys even if it's only in pictures!Can't wait to see the little man!
Love you guys

Tracy said...

Yea for blogs! I'm so glad you started one! By the time I see you there will be a little baby in your arms, and I can't wait! But in the mean time it is wonderful to see you so beautifully pregnant! Thank you so much for starting a blog! You'll have more fun with it as time goes on. Eventually you'll begin thinking, "I should take a picture of this so I can post it on my blog!" or "This is a perfect story to tell about on my blog!" heehee. So many things to look forward too. And I love leaving comments for others, as much as I love receiving comments on my own blog *hint*

beltsrgreat.blogspot.com

XOXOXOXOX Love ya!

Jamie said...

Cute pregnant girl! Thanks for telling us about your blog!

Chad and Megs said...

I am so excited that you have joined the blog train! I've been thinking about you lately and was trying to remember when your baby boy is going to grace the scene.

I have to say, you have the cutest pregnant belly! Seeing you almost makes me miss being pregnant...and than I remeber that last month, and I don't miss it so much anymore. :) Hopefully you are feeling great! I can't wait to see pictures of you little guy. Boys are sooo much fun!