Speaking of family, and perhaps biggest reason people will view this blog, our little family of two is growing to three! We are so excited for our little baby boy to arrive and bless our home!

It's no secret, his name will be Bryce Bowen Carlson and if he moves as much when he's out as he does now, Ty and I have our work cut out for us! He'll be with us around the 15th of May, give-or-take, so you can anticipate pictures after that. (No promises, it may take a good month ;o)
People keep commenting that we may end up with a girl. Well, if that is the case, we would still be thrilled, however, I will have lost all confidence in the technology of ultrasounds. As shown in two ultrasounds, Bryce is already very proud of his man parts. We hope and pray he won't always be so willing to display them.
I guess this is it for now. A brief update of Ty and I and our past year will come shortly - once I get better at this and make sure I know what I am doing.
1 comment:
Yay Yay Yay!! I'm soooo glad you are posting a blog!! I will definitely keep in better touch with you now. I'm not quite a blogger myself, but I would love to see how you are doing!!
Post a Comment