Tribal background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby Bryce Is Here!!

Bryce arrived on Saturday, May 16th at 5:50 PM. He weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. Tammy and Bryce are both doing great. He is such a joy to have in our home. It is amazing the peaceful feelings felt when there is a new baby in your home. We are so grateful to our loving Heavenly Father, to have trusted us with the sacred responsibility of being parents. Anyway, We know you all just want to see pictures, so here are a few. Thank you again for your love, support, and prayers!













8 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

You guys, he is adorable. How precious. Spring and Sammy were so excited to see the pictures. Spring's first comment was, "He was born with hair?!" He is just perfect. We are so happy to have such a precious new spirit in the family. We can't wait to meet him in person and hold him!

Kari said...

Yay Tammy! I am so excited that your little guy is here. He is so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats and he's soo cute! Wish I was there to give you and the baby hugs and help (As one mom to another, I'd probably bring a casserole)! Anyway, Congrats and I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!He is so cute!!Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks when we are in Cali! Love you guys!

Chris, Irma and Hector said...

oh he is adorable. I LOVE that third picture of him. He has so much hair! Congrats and hopefully we can make it out there to visit soon.

THE SANDERS said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! Bryce is so cute. You guys are going to make wonderful parents and we cant wait to meet your little boy.

Love,
Lisa and Chris

Jamie said...

Yeah Tammy! He's a cutie! We're so happy for you. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon.

Chad and Megs said...

Horray!! He is so beautiful! Tammy he was born on my mom's birthday. (I think Ty and I have the same birthday...I'll get you some other family birthdates so you guys can plan ahead.) I'll wait a few weeks to call you, but I can't hear to hear all about his delivery. Congrats!!