Hooray!!! I am so happy for you guys! Tammy, at some point (not that I'm saying it has to be soon, I know how things go...) I want to hear all about everything, so someday I'll call you. Or I guess you can just tell Emily every detail and I'll call her... :-) He is really cute and I hope you're feeling okay and that things are going great. Yay - you can sleep on your back and stomach again!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures. I love that you got a picture of him with his first spit up! He really is such a good looking baby.
Hooray!!! I am so happy for you guys! Tammy, at some point (not that I'm saying it has to be soon, I know how things go...) I want to hear all about everything, so someday I'll call you. Or I guess you can just tell Emily every detail and I'll call her... :-) He is really cute and I hope you're feeling okay and that things are going great. Yay - you can sleep on your back and stomach again!
Post a Comment