Sorry if we seem cheap, but we're posting this announcement on our blog for people to see. Stamps are expensive, the time I do have - I don't exactly want to spend it addressing envelopes, and many of you I don't even have your address... so I hope you will not be bothered by this informal method. Okay, so our good friend Millie put these together for us, they turned out really cute, especially considering the fact that Bryce was fussy for most of it,
and went through several diapers. Thank you again Millie!

Our baby is two months old! I can't believe how much he's already gown. I put him in his first overalls today - yes, I am my mother's daughter, overalls on little kids and old men farmers is always a wonderful thing! Anyway, he's growing so fast. His favorite thing is the ceiling fan, he is laying on our bed this very moment watching it intently! Lucky for us, we moved into a house with fans in every room.
9 comments:
okay, that's a darling announcement! The ceiling fan is a wonderful form of entertainment. Love you lots!
Super cute announcement!
Oh how I love Millie! :) Bryce is getting so big.
Hey Tam,
So, I just found out that a couple in our ward knows you: the Carters. I think his first name is Jason, and his wife is Emily? I could be wrong. He's from Vacaville, and he said he took you on a date once. He also mentioned that he thought you and his wife were vt companions; this was all pre-mission for you. We had a nice chat at the pool. They have 2 little boys, Daniel (4) and Joseph (3). Joseph was recently diagnoised with autism. Daniel is a hoot in the sunbeam class; always good for a laugh and a great deal of trouble. Anyway, I thought I'd share the small world. Loving the pictures! and love you tons! Take care!
Hi Carlsons!! So glad you commented on our blog, otherwise I would never have known about yours... Not to mention that you are now a family of 3! Congratulations!! He is adorable, and looks like you are enjoying the fun start of parenthood :) Cure baby, cute name, congrats on the house as well-- time sure has passed quickly, so glad to have a way to keep in better touch now!
Congrats on the new baby!!! Where did you find the hat he wore for his blessing? I LOVE it!!! We are so excited we can keep in touch with you guys now.
I loved catching up on your blog! I need to do that too... Bryce is such a cutie pie!! I agree with you about little kiddos in overalls. I think it is just the most adorable look ever. Jax has about seven different overalls. He pretty much wears them every day or so...
What a stud!! He is adorable. I'm so glad you guys found our blog. It's good to keep in touch
He is so cute!! I wish I could come visit soon! I finally bookmarked your blog! YA!!!!
Post a Comment