Tribal background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Ever-so-Handsome 10 month old...

What a wonderful thing, to have beautiful weather and a yard full of grass to enjoy.
Blossoms gracing the peach tree... one less blossom after the picture was taken...

Being tossed by daddy...
...and sticks. What little boy doesn't love a good stick.



The past few months have literally flown by. We have been busy and happy and Bryce has made sure to keep things that way. Many have told us that when Bryce begins walking, he'll be into everything... Correction... this little boy does not need to know how to walk for him to be into everything. He can do pull-ups on the baby gate, and is crawling, scooting, walking (with a steady hand on something), falling, climbing over barriers, you name it! He's become fond of biting, unfortunately, and we are looking forward to the day when a light tap on the mouth and a look of disapproval will trigger a different reaction than an excited response, on his part.
He loves green beans and asparagus, but will gladly pass on the apples and apricots. Go figure. He enjoys walks and wrestling, tooting, laughing, flirting, and going to the library.
I am getting better at allowing him to feed himself. I know, I know it's important... I just hate the mess. I'll get over it eventually, especially since his newest trick is to WHACK food right out of the spoon. It's amazing and pretty funny when I think about it. He'll suddenly be bored with eating and out of no where, his hands will swing up and whack the food-dilled spoon away. He's got impressive aim too. If I persist and try getting him to eat a few more bites, he'll put his arms up to deflect the food, shielding his face. Maybe I'll try to get a picture sometime, to make sure he'll have an accurate visual when we tell him about it later on.
It's so neat for me to see how fast he's growing. I just look at him and know he came from some place very special. Just watching him sit, ponder and think about things is amazing to me. Ty and I both feel so blessed to have such a wonderful boy in our lives.

4 comments:

Aleena said...

He's adorable! I love the bath pics as well. Especially the one with the bubble goatie!

lindsay said...

holy 3 new blog posts! you're on a roll. i'm jealous of the good weather and pretty blossoms you have. hopefully we're not too far behind. and I don't know about the wrestling, but I think little Bryce gets the tooting, laughing and flirting from his momma ;). ha ha!

Jamie said...

What a pretty backyard and a cute little man!

Unknown said...

Tammy! Your baby is adorable!! I just came across your blog after I found you on facebook. I wonder sometimes how you are and what you have been up to! We weren't friends for long before I moved to Utah, but you were definitely a good friend!! So glad to have found you ... your family is darling!!

-Ashley